Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween fun with Hershey's Candy!

My family loves Halloween!  When my kids were younger, they had such a good time dressing up and trick-or-treating in our neighborhood.  As they have gotten older, they now love to hand out the candy to the little "goblins" that come to our door.  We always have an assortment of Hershey's Candy for all the trick-or-treaters. My sons especially love Kit Kats and the Reese's Pumpkins.   We also have continued a yearly tradition of "Booing" one of our good friends.  My youngest son likes to be the one to sneak up to their house, ring the door bell and run!  Our "Boo" basket would not be complete without Hershey's candy. 

I have already purchased my Hershey's candy and we are ready for the Trick-or-Treaters!  I just hope that my guys don't eat all the candy before Halloween!

I wrote this post as a part of a contest  to win a Hershey's Halloween prize pack as a member of the Moms Bloggers Club.

0 comments:

Post a Comment