Wednesday, September 29, 2010
I am from the south and if there is one type of food that southerners love, that is biscuits! Growing up, we had biscuits several times a day. For breakfast, we would have sausage biscuits , country ham biscuits or my son's favorite sausage gravy biscuits! Dinner would just not be complete without biscuits!
While I do not prepare biscuits as often as my mother did, I do enjoy serving Pillsbury Grands Mini Biscuits to my family.
Each 70-calorie biscuit is a delight when served hot from the oven, with a warm fluffy center and golden, flaky crust. Pillsbury® Grands!® Mini Biscuits are the perfect size for kids, or for mini sandwiches and appetizers. There are countless recipe options, from miniature ham sandwiches come lunchtime, to delicious sliders for nighttime entertaining. There are so many ways to make these biscuits and your family will love trying each one.
Be sure to click here so you can save $1.00 on the purchase of any Frozen Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits.
I was fortunate enough to receive a Pillsbury® Grands!® Mini Biscuits prize pack which includes a VIP coupon good for a free package of biscuits, a $15 gift card to purchase your recipe creation/experimentation needs, a biscuit basket, a butter dish and spreader!
I have the same Pillsbury® Grands!® Mini Biscuits prize pack to offer one of my lucky readers, which was generously provided by Pillsbury and MyBlogSpark!
Here is how you can win this great prize package!
1. Check out the recipes at Pillsbury.com and let me know which one you would like to try!
2. Follow me via Google Friend Connect. If you already follow, just let me know in a comment.
3. Follow me on twitter
4. Tweet about this giveaway and include #myblogspark in your tweet, this can be done daily.
5. Follow Pillsbury Treats on twitter
This giveaway will end on October 15th at 10:00 pm central time. This Giveaway is open to U.S. entries only. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Many thanks go to Pillsbury and MyBlogSpark for providing the prize packages, information and opportunity for this review.
The opinions expressed are my own and Prize Packages and information were provided from Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark for Giveaway and Review.
Posted by Annette Doggett at 9:48 PM
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Elmer's Bag it Forward is helping to raise up to $10,000 for Adopt-A-Classroom. for school supplies! You can help by giving a virtual bag of school supplies to other bloggers or by writing about your Back to school Shopping trip to Walmart!
Elmer's is donating $10 for each blog participating!
I am a loyal Walmart customer! I have been shopping for school supplies at Walmart for many years. My youngest son is a senior in high school this year, so shopping for school supplies was a little bittersweet. We have performed this back to school ritual for the last 13 years and I am sure that I will miss it next year. We purchased all the essentials, including pencils, pens, composition books, and notebook paper. Walmart has the best prices! My son came along with me and I hope that he took notes and will continue to shop at Walmart for his college school supplies next year.
ELMER’S VIRTUAL BAG IT FORWARD RULES
- Copy and paste these rules into your blog post or Facebook note.
- Create a post giving a “virtual bag of school supplies” to other bloggers or write about your Back to School shopping trip at Walmart.
- Link back to the person who gave you a bag of school supplies.
- Let each person you are giving a virtual bag of school supplies know you have given them a bag.
- Leave your link in the Elmer’s Virtual Bag It Forward comment section. You can also find the official rules of this virtual #bagitforward program there.
- Elmer’s is donating $10 for each blog participating in the Virtual Bag It Forward Donation to Adopt-A-Classroom (up to total of $10,000 for blog posts written by September 10,2010).
- Please note that only one blog post per blog url will count towards the donation.
Posted by Annette Doggett at 10:14 PM