1. What 5 items are top on your holiday wish list?
A laptop computer (for my son)
A family vacation to London, we want to do a Beatles tour!
A drum set for me, I've always wanted to learn to play the drums!
A new desk top computer to share with the family
A new mattress for my bed
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
My mother made me a quilt when I was a girl. The pattern is the DoubleWedding
ring and it is lovely.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
I have always wanted to try making home made candles, maybe next year!
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
I remember one year I got a beautiful doll with blond hair and she had a silver dress and go go boots, she was my favorite Christmas gift.
5. What items are top on your kids wish list this year?
One son would like a laptop computer and the other wants a new amp for his guitar and a new guitar strap.
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
I love sweets of all kinds, especially fudge!
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
I am going to try to make some snowflake ornaments for our tree and I would like to try a Martha Stewart craft with glitter and photos.
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Hands down, my favorite is "A Christmas Story". I just love Ralphie and his family, this movie reminds me of my childhood. I'm sure that why I love it so.
9. Favorite holiday song?
We Three Kings
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Picking just the right gift for loved ones and seeing the look on their faces when they open it, priceless!
Now what is on your list?
A Family Full Of Opinions Tina Reynolds
shop with me mama
the mama hood