My top ten ways to get fit after all the indulgences of the holidays are:
1. Stop eating all of the Christmas goodies! If you can't resist give them away.
2. Make time in your busy day to take a walk, take the kids, hubby and dogs along too.
3. Try to eat healthier, eat more fruits, veggies and whole grains.
4. Play games with you kids, physical games, get outside and try out some of the new Christmas gifts.
5. Make a habit of always taking the stairs
6. Make a habit of parking in the parking space that will require you to walk more.
7. Eat foods high in fiber, these foods make you feel full faster and keep you satisfied longer.
8. If it is too cold to walk outside, go to the mall and walk indoors. Just avoid the food court!
9. Eat heart healthy snacks, such as a few almonds or walnuts.
10. Make a new years resolution to start the new decade being more healthy and stick to it!