Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm a Brand Ambassador for General Hospital!



I am just thrilled to have been selected as a Brand Ambassador for General Hospital! I have been watching General Hospital since I was a college student back in the late 1970s. I really got interested during the Luke and Laura romance storyline. I am looking forward to posting for the next 4 weeks about all the exciting happenings on my favorite soap, General Hospital!

There is an exciting General Hospital sweepstakes that’s currently being run on the Mom Central website. One lucky winner will be randomly selected to receive a trip to Los Angeles to visit the set of General Hospital and have a walk-on role. The sweepstakes is open until February 28th. Here is a link to our sign-up survey for this sweepstakes: http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22A5X5XEZD9

I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other General Hospital branded items to facilitate my review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment