Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fractures! A new way to print and frame your photos!

I love to take photos!  Sometimes it can get  really expensive, printing and framing your photographs.  There is a new process called Fractures which allows you to print your digital photos directly on glass. They have combined printing, framing and mounting into one simple process. You upload your photo to FractureMe.com and they print it on glass and send it to you with everything you need to mount and display your work of art!  If I am one of the first 100 participants, I will be receiving a Fracture picture frame to review and I will be writing a follow-up to let you know what I think!




I wrote this blog post in response to a TwitterMoms RAMBO alert, making me eligible to get a Fracture picture frame for review. You can learn more about Fracture at http://www.fractureme.com.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment